Being a woman of the 21st century, you are probably involved in a lot of things in and out. With the hectic routine you have, probably you are unable to make time for yourself. Also, when it comes to a proper hair care routine, women’s definitely struggle in this case.
In addition, with the pollution and dust, the sun, and stress, given the routine, women usually miss out on taking care of themselves and pampering themselves.
Well, it is impossible to visit now and then to the spa for your skin or hair care routine. Plus, it is expensive!
So, what if we bring you a great deal of hair care routine which you can do it by yourself right at your home without having to put in a lot of time? Well, this article is just right for you.
In this article, you will find a lot of tips and methods for your hair care routine for all kinds of hair, straight, curly, Indian, mixed, long, which you can probably bring to use daily.
Along with that, we have also listed how you can wash or pamper your hair to prevent the damage. Read on to find out the best hair care routine for yourself and start it on right away.
Hair Care Routine for Different Hair Types
1. Natural Hair Care Routine for Straight Hair
It is a presumption that straight hair does not require much care and are very easy to manage. Well, this presumption is wrong right from the base.
Straight hair requires a perfect Indian hair care routine as well.
Just because hairs are easy to manage, does not mean that they do not require care.
One of the things with straight hair is that the natural oils which your scalp secrets in straight hair travel all the way down to your hair evenly.
The main issue which has to be addressed for straight hair care routine is the tendency of the straight hair to look greasy and also very flat. Here is how you can change that!
How to Wash Straight Hair with Hair Care Routine for Damaged Hair?
- The shampoo you use for your hair must be free from sulfate. This will kill out any greasiness or oiliness that your hair might contain.
- If your hair feels oily every day, that does not imply that you have to wash it daily. If you shampoo your hair daily, your scalp will start secreting even more oil to compensate for the oil that got stripped away.
So, it is advisable that you wash your hair once every three days.
How to Care for Straight Hair With Daily Natural Hair Care Routine?
- Conditioning is the key. Only using shampoo is never enough. As much you underestimate using a conditioner, it may be harmful to your hair in the long term. If you want your hair to be smooth and soft always, you must go for conditioner every time.
- A conditioner that is infused with essential oil works the best. This will hydrate your hair and also provide it the required nourishment it needs. Some of the recommendable added essential oils which you can go for are jojoba oil, argan oil, or even coconut oil.
- The conditioner is to apply only at the tips and length of your hair. You must never apply conditioner at your scalp or the roots of your hair. This will fill in the pores of your scalp and make your hair look greasy and flat.
Instead, apply the conditioner from the nape of your neck to the ends and tips of your hair.
How to Style your Straight Hair with Long Hair Care Routine?
Your styling of hair can do a lot to your hair. We all style our hair now and then when we are going out, and some of us do that every single day.
However, the products we use for styling can be harmful to our hair. Here are some tips which will help you style your straight hair, keeping in mind, the hair care routine that you follow.
If your hair has gotten dull and limp, well you need a piece of advice here.
There is probably one product which can solve most of your styling issues. Well, the product name is volumizing mousse.
Apply a generous amount of this mousse on your hair while they are still damp before you hair dry or blow dry them. This will enhance the volume of your hair and inculcate a new life in them.
- Another point to note for styling your straight hair if you want them to stay in place is to use a texturizing spray.
- Some of us have straight and voluminous hair which are too slippery and thus, very hard to manage and handle. Here is when you can this spray to put your hair in place.
When you have set your hair as and where you want them to be, take a puff of the texturizing spray, and you are good to go for the rest of the day with hair that is fixed and fabulous looking.
2. Daily Hair Care Routine for Curly Hair
Wavy and curly hair is too big a mess to handle. People with curly hair will probably agree.
It is too painful and difficult to manage curly and wavy hair with all the volume, frizziness, and more.
However, you will also agree to the fact that as much hard it might be to handle them, you still love how your curly hair makes you look like, and you would never trade them.
But you still have to take care of them.
Wavy and curly hair need their own set of tender loving care as the scalp for people with wavy hair can be greasy, and he hair at the length can be dry.
This is because due to the waves and curls, the oils secreted by the scalp is not distributed evenly. Here is how you can follow a hair care routine for your curly and wavy hair.
How to Wash Curly Hair with Curly Hair Care Routine?
Not washing your wavy hair too often, and washing them too often, in both the cases your curly hair can become drastically awful.
If you wash them regularly, then they may dry out, and if you do not wash them with a wide gap in between, you may start having hair fall.
So, it is advisable that you wash your curly hair every four days to keep them clean and healthy forever.
In your hair care routine for wavy and curly hair, try and dry your hair after washing with a microfiber towel. This will make sure that your hair does not become frizzy.
How to Care for Your Wavy Hair with the Wavy Hair Care Routine?
- The same goes for curly hair as well; conditioning is the key here too. Conditioning your hair will bring more definition to your curls and wave, and they will look more voluminous.
- Give your hair a massage with oil. You can use for the oils such as coconut oil, pumpkin seed oil, olive oil, etc. Apply the oil overnight or at least one hour before you are going to wash it. This will make sure your hair can absorb the nourishment they need.
With that done, when you wash your hair, they will be softer as well as shinier than without oil.
Harsh sun can damage your hair a lot and also cause split ends.
One of the best ways to prevent it is to apply jojoba oil or argan oil to the ends of your hair to prevent them from getting damaged.
You can also apply a hair serum after you wash your hair. The serum will protect your hair from the damage of the sun and also keep them shiny and healthy.
How to Style your Curly Hair with the Hair Care Routine?
- Braid your hair every night before going to bed. This will prevent your hair from breaking and also bring a lot of dimension to your curly and wavy hair.
2. After shampoo serum works beautifully to enhance the volume and softness of your hair. This will also make your hair smooth, and when they dry off, they will become easy to manage.
Mixed Hair Care Routine Tips for all the Women out there
- Split ends are like cancer for your hair. Cut them off every once in a while, to keep your hair healthy. A little trimming will do the work.
- Do not wash your hair daily. Twice or thrice a week only.
- Do not tie your hair in very tight buns or ponytails. This does damage to your hair.
- Cover your hair when you leave the house.
- Wash your hair with cool and lukewarm water. Hot water is not good for your hair.
Finally, implement the above-given hair care routine tips in your regime, and you will never have to worry for your hair anymore.