Talking about one of the most attractive things for any human being will bring luscious hair into the limelight. I mean, yes, who doesn’t want a collection of hair growth remedies which can make your hair thick, attractive and has that charisma to attract people. Well, I guess, almost every one of you, Right?
To be honest, still the modern day humans are struggling to regrow hair despite the most advanced technologies available to us. Well, we are missing one major thing which is natural hair growth treatment. Yes, that’s true and tons of people have got benefited from the same.
Are you willing to know some of the best home remedies for hair growth and thickness? I guess you are pretty much excited.
Hold on! Do you know the possible causes which lead to extensive Hair Loss? If not then, let us cover the same for you. After all, knowing the causes is essential before you can know the treatment. Hence, let us first unwrap different causes of hair loss.
Top 5 Causes of Hair Loss
- Physical Stress
Well, we have been told time to time not to take stress. Still, history repeats and hair loss due to stress is on an increasing pace. Almost any type of physical trauma such as a car accident, severe illness, depression can result in extreme hair loss.
Although, not common but still, pregnancy state can result in hair loss for a woman. During pregnancy, females have to deal with physical stress which is definately, not a good thing. More commonly, after the baby is delivered, hair loss occurs at a faster pace.
- Too much consumption of Vitamin A
Overdoing anything is a bad thing and the same goes on for Vitamin A too. If you are consuming Vitamin A more than usual, it can trigger in Hair Loss. On the basis of the American Academy of Dermatology, Daily Consumption of Vitamin A must be 5,000 International Units. Hence, anything more than that, you are inviting hair loss and other diseases right through the front door.
4 Deficiency of Protein
If you are not getting enough protein in your diet, you may have to deal with hair loss, sooner or later. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, if you are not consuming enough Protein, the body can ration protein. This happens in two to three months time which results in minor or severe hair loss.
Now, in this case, you can’t do much as your genes are the deciding factor. If your parents or their parents have suffered from hair loss, you can suffer from the same. Still, we will discuss some of the best hair growth remedies natural which will help you in every possible way.
Congratulations! You have known the potential causes of Hair Loss. Now, what’s Next? It is time to discover the Top 10 hair growth remedies home.
So, let’s go hand in hand, take a leap ahead and discover the TOP 10 hair growth remedies.
Top 10 Hair Growth Remedies Awaiting Your Presence
Massaging Hair with Oil
I know you have been suffering from hair loss which is the reason you have came to read this article. Well, the first step to curb hair loss is to massage your scalp with quality hair oil. Benefits? With proper massaging right into the scalp, the blood flow will increase in the hair follicles. In addition, the condition of the scalp will improve leaving the hair nourished and strong.
Which are the Hair Oils which will be beneficial to stop Hair Loss?
First and foremost, you can go for Hair Oils Like Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Amla Oil, castor oil and much others. Need faster results? Add a few drops of Rosemary oil and gain immense speed for overall hair production.
Some other kinds of oils which can promote hair growth:
- Emu Oil
- Argan Oil
- Wheat Germ Oil
How to Massage Hair with hair Oil?
- You have picked up a good hair and need the instructions? Well, massage your hair scalp by applying light pressure to each of your roots. This can be done with your fingertips evenly at the every possible head area.
- Do Hair massage for at least once a week to see effective results.
Talking about the hair growth treatment at home and leaving onion juice is one of the biggest mistakes. Well, there are multiple reasons to justify the statement. At first, whenever we talk about Onions, a high content of sulfur comes into everyone’s mind. But “How Does it helps in Hair Growth?”, with effective applying of Onion Juice to hair, wonders await you. It improves the blood circulation, helps in regenerating hair follicles and even reduces inflammation.
Further, the miraculous benefits of Onion Juice don’t end here itself. It has got great antibacterial properties which help in killing the germs as well as parasites. Hence, it treats those infections which cause hair loss in the present and later stages of life.
A study by the Journal of Dermatology
The subjects of studies have gone on and on and are still on the rising pace. In the case of Onion Juice, there was a recent study conducted by the Journal of Dermatology which showed some sorts of interesting things.
Around 74% of the people who applied Onion Juice on their scalp had significant hair regrowth. Well, this study is as useful as hair is for your overall appearance.
How to Apply Onion Juice?
- At first, cut off the onion, grate it and make strain all the juice out of it. After which, apply the onion juice effectively to every portion of your scalp. Leave the mixture for about 30 Minutes and wash it off.
- Finally, after the whole procedure, you must shampoo your hair and make sure that it is a mild-shampoo.
- Repeat the above remedy for about two to three times a week and you will see significant results.
Indian Gooseberry (AMLA)
For much more effective and faster hair growth, using AMLA or the Indian Gooseberry can be the ultimate choice. Why? Because the Indian Gooseberry is rich in Vitamin C whose deficiency can promote hair loss.
Further, its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties help a lot in keeping the scalp healthy.
How to Apply Indian Gooseberry?
- First of all, mix the AMLA Pulp with Lemon Juice.
- After the mixture, massage your scalp thoroughly with your fingertips to each and every hair follicle section. After which, you can cover your hair with a shower cap (If needed).
- Leave it as it is overnight and shampoo (With a Mild Shampoo) your hair right in the morning.
Hold On! Some more marvelous hair growth remedies are on their way…
Well, in the midst of talking about the best hair growth remedies and leaving Aloe Vera? Definitely not a good choice. Starting with the basics, Aloe Vera has got the enzymes which help in promoting hair growth. In terms of the results, it promotes a much healthy hair growth.
Further, its alkaline properties help to bring the hair’s pH to a more balanced level. Well, this, in turn, helps in promoting hair growth from time to time.
What are the Regular Usage Benefits of Aloe Vera?
- Spanning through different hair growth remedies, Aloe Vera has certainly the most prominent benefit. After regular usages, it reduces the scalp redness as well as inflammation to a massive extent.
- In terms of the benefits, it adds strength and makes the hair look shiny from every possible angle.
- Here, both Aloe Vera Juice, as well as the Aloe Vera Gel, can do wonders for your hair.
How to Apply Aloe Vera?
- Apply the Aloe Vera gel or juice onto your scalp, massage it properly through each hair follicle.
- Leave the mixture for a few hours after which you can wash it off with lukewarm water.
- For effective results, you must repeat the above procedure for three to four times a week.
Is there any other way to use Aloe Vera?
Apart from nourishing your hair with Aloe Vera gel, you can also consume the Aloe Vera juice on an empty stomach. Hence, it will result in hair growth making you smile more than the usual.
Well, in the list of the Top 10 hair growth remedies, Fenugreek has to be in the Top 5. Reason? It contains traces of hormone antecedents which promotes hair growth. Further, it also helps in redeveloping the broken hair follicles. In addition, Fenugreek contains proteins and nicotinic acid which keeps the hair growing process live, efficient and at a faster pace.
How to Apply Fenugreek?
- You will need to soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water and keep it overnight
- Right after you wake up in the morning, grind the seeds and make a mixture out of it
- Apply the Fenugreek Paste to your Hair and probably preserve it with a shower cap. Right after 40 minutes, go ahead and rinse your hair
- Follow this remedy each morning for a month to witness effective results
In terms of the hair loss remedies, Licorice Root adds another set of some marvelous benefits. Here, it contains some amazing mollifying properties which open up the pores of scalps. Further, it helps in getting rid of irritations like dandruff and dry flakes.
What is Licorice Root good for?
The Licorice Root remedy is good for hair growth, dandruff, hair loss and can cure baldness over time.
How to Apply Licorice Root?
- In the first step, add 1 tablespoon of ground Licorice root in a bowl of milk. In addition, add a quarter teaspoon of saffron and mix the mixture nicely
- Apply the Licorice paste on your bald areas right before the bedtime. Leave it overnight and wear a shower cap if needed.
- Right after you wake up in the morning, wash off your hair with lukewarm water
- Follow this home hair growth remedy once or even twice a week will be more than enough
Last 4 hair growth remedies waiting for your presence…
Right since we were a child, we have listened and saw some amazing benefits of Beetroot. Whether it was a juice or beetroot in its raw form, this miraculous vegetable has done wonders in hair growth remedies. Here, in the case of hair growth, still, Beetroot stands as the lone king. It contains protein, carbohydrates, phosphorous, calcium and Vitamins B and C. To be concise, all of these elements are essential for hair growth.
How to Apply Beetroot?
- Make it a habit to Drink Fresh BeetRoot Juice right at the start of your day. Drinking daily will help in blood circulation and will promote the hair follicles to grow. In addition to this, you can even add carrot or spinach to the mixture for added benefits.
- On the other hand, you can even grind a few boiled beetroot leaves with henna and apply the complete mixture on your scalp. Leave it for around 15 to 20 minutes before you actually rinse it off.
- For effective results, daily drink the beetroot juice and apply beetroot leaves several times a week.
When it comes to boosting hair growth, the hibiscus infused oil is of prime importance. Why? Because it contains a high amount of Vitamin C which helps in boosting collagen (amino acid which helps in strengthening the hair) production. This helps in healthy hair growth and the repairing process of the follicles is done with time.
In addition, when it comes to the Chinese Hibiscus flower, it regrows the dead hair follicles and makes your hair become thick, strong and shiny.
How to Apply Chinese Hibiscus?
- Add around 10 to 12 Chinese hibiscus flower to two cups of Coconut Oil
- Heat the whole mixture until it becomes partly burned. Again, strain the mixture and collect the Oil extract from it.
- Apply the Oil on your hair right before going to bed. After which, you can wash off your hair in the morning with lukewarm water
- Want the results? Repeat the above mixture few times a week, continue it for months and you will witness marvelous results.
Whenever we talk about coconut milk, protein, as well as a collection of essential fats straight away, comes into our minds. Further, it contains different vitamins such as Vitamin C, E, B3, B1, B5, and B6. In addition, coconut milk contains excellent moisturizing properties which help in hair growth to a great extent.
How to Apply Coconut Milk?
- First of all, make fresh coconut milk by adding grated coconut to water in a pan.
- Let it become simmer for about 5 minutes after which, you can strain it off from the pan.
- Once, the mixture is cooled, apply it throughout your scalp and massage with your fingers. Leave it for around 20 Minutes and then shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo.
How can you make the Above Treatment More Effective?
For making the above hair growth remedy more effective, you can mix black pepper and fenugreek seeds to coconut milk right before using it. After applying the hair growth remedies on a regular basis, you will feel a change in your hair growth, sooner or later.
Whenever we talk about Flaxseeds, the presence of Omega 3 fatty acids comes into the picture. With regular consumption of Flaxseeds, you can prevent hair loss and can promote hair growth at a much faster pace. In addition, they help in nourishing the hair follicles and make them stronger and less prone to damage.
How to Consume Flaxseed?
- For promoting hair growth, consume a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds along with a glass of water. You can consume it early in the morning on a much regular basis for effective results.
- In either case, you have the privilege to add Flax Seeds to your recipes, soups, salads and many more dishes.
***One More Bonus Tip to Use Flax Seed***
Well, if you are one of those people who doesn’t like to consume flax seed, still there is another way. Here, you can apply the flax seed oil straight on your hair and massage it evenly. Hence, this will prevent hair loss and will promote hair strengthening to a great extent.
Final Wrap Up- Top 10 hair growth remedies
So, after spanning throughout a whole list of the Top 10 hair growth remedies, the concluding phase has finally come. Well, I know you are eager to push back your hair loss problems and want that bright hair back, Right?
Hence, now that you know the best hair growth remedies, you are left with just one option.
Gather one, two or all of the above remedies, apply it on a regular basis and you will witness marvelous hair growth results. Just that? Absolutely not. Along with hair growth, your confidence will boost-up to new levels of success and glory.
At last for thanks, share this article of the best hair growth remedies with the needy. And in case, you have an issue, feel free to comment and I will be grateful enough to help you, for sure.