Well, if you are suffering from pimples on back issue, you have come to the right place. Almost every second person is suffering from pimples on back of neck, lower back and till now, they have not got a solution.
In this article, we will go through the deep causes, remedies and will give you proven prevention tips to get rid of pimples on your back.
Therefore, without wasting any time, let’s start with the detailed causes and then go for the remedies and prevention tips.
What Causes Pimples on Back?
There are a lot of causes which are responsible for the occurrence of pimples on back. However, the major reason which causes pimples on back is the result of skin pores getting clogged up due to the accumulation of dead cells. This gets infected by microbes in the later stages.
The accumulation of bacteria and microbes. Some of the other factors which cause pimples on back includes:
1. When you have a poor set of hygiene habits which includes not bathing daily, or wearing the same clothes for days, then it is quite a possibility that you may encounter pimples on back.
2. If you wear very tight clothing, then it is possible that you might get pimple son back because tight clothes block hair follicles which may cause pimples on back.
3. When you go for shaving or waxing, then your hair starts to grow in the opposite direction which causes ingrown hair.
This hair which get grown in the opposite direction, tiny bumps appear on the skin which makes a perfect spot for pimples on back.
4. If you use comedogenic products on your body, then it is a possibility that you may encounter pimples on back.
Sometimes, due to allergic reactions due to the suing of wrong body scrub, body wash, or soap, also, you may get pimples on back.
5. Your diet plays a very important role in your skin care. If you eat a lot of sugary foods, fried foods, or processed foods, then you may have acne all flared up.
Also, further pimples on back may be caused.
What Causes Pimples on Back of Head under Hair?
We usually assume, that pimples only target our face. However, it is not at all true.
Any part of our body can get pimples. Other than pimples on back, these pimples on back of head may also appear. The various reasons for the same are:
1. One of the major reasons here also is the accumulation of acne-causing bacteria. They are called Propionibacterium acnes.
2. The other reason which may be responsible is that previously done laser treatments can also have a reaction on your body and causes pimples on back of head.
3. The area on the back of head is also a lot prone to dandruff. Dandruff is another reason which majorly causes pimples on back of head.
What Causes Pimples on Back of Neck?
Pimples on back of neck may be caused due to a lot of reasons. Some of the major reasons which cause pimples on back of neck include:
1. If your skin is oily or if you have oily skin due to overreactive glands, then you may have a lot of pimples on back of neck.
2. The accumulation of dead skin cells in open pores which may be on your neck may also cause pimples on neck.
3. Sometimes, a lot of hormonal imbalances may also be the reason that you are encountering the problem of pimples on back of the neck.
4. Friction with cloth or heat may also be one of the major causes which may result in pimples on back of the neck.
Can’t-Miss: Cold Sore vs Pimple, Know the actual Differences
Pimple on Back Home Remedies
1. Sugar Scrub
Sugar has fine particles and makes an excellent exfoliator. You can add honey to this scrub. Use it twice or thrice a week to scrub off your skin from various bacteria and impurities.
This helps in getting rid of the accumulation of dead skin cell. They may be formed on your skin which is one of the major causes of pimples on lower back.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has a lot of skin healing properties and also has antibacterial agents. It helps in cleaning the skin.
Aloe Vera also aids in providing various nutrients which help in getting rid of the pimples on back. It helps in making your skin on the back clear and better.
3. Baking Soda
Baking Soda is an excellent exfoliator and helps in getting rid of all the impurities. They gather on the surface of the skin.
It also has antibacterial properties which will help you in getting rid of the pimples on back. You can add baking soda in your bathing water.
Another way to do is to make a paste of baking soda and water and scrub your back. It helps in restoring the pH of your skin and alleviates all the symptoms of acne.
Also, it reduces the gathering of dead cells and sebum in the skin pores, and thus, reduce pimples on back.
4. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and also has anti-bacterial properties. It also has skin lighting properties.
Lemon can be used as a natural bleach as well. You can use it to get rid of pimples on back.
It is also helpful to get rid of any after marks or acne marks.
5. Epson Salt
Epsom salt is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and helps in reducing back acne.
It also relieves pain and inflammation which usually come in a packaged deal with pimples on back.
The reason behind this is that Epsom salt consists of magnesium which helps in the healing of back pimples.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is considered to be the mother of all home remedies. You can use it a lot of ways.
You can consume it orally, put it in your bath water, or spray it on your back. It will have the same effect.
This helps in getting rid of the toxins inside the body. It can be consumed orally which helps in getting rid of the pimples on back.
Also, it has anti-inflammatory properties which lams don the skin when applied on the outside and also soothes the skin.
Can’t-Miss: Get Rid of Pimples on Forehead, the FASTEST WAY
7. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is compiled of medium chain fatty acids such as lauric acid, and many more. However, lauric acid is helpful in antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
These help in combatting Propionibacterium acne which is the bacteria that is responsible to cause back pimples.
8. Oatmeal bath
This bath is quite relaxing and soothing for all kinds of skin infection. Oatmeal is an excellent exfoliator.
It is great for all kinds of skin infections and helps in getting rid of pimples on back. It helps you in getting rid of all the dirt and impurities which clogs the pores of your skin.
Yogurt is quite rich in probiotics which live in your gut. They are also known as good bacteria because they are in a way healthy for your body.
These help in the reduction of inflammation inside of your body and also treats back acne and pimples on back.
Garlic is rich in allicin. It is helpful in alleviating inflammation and itching which is caused by the pimples on back. It also helps in reducing the causing of pimples to a great extent.
11. Green Tea
Green tea is extremely beneficial for treating pimples on back. You can also consume it orally. It will help in flushing out toxins from inside of your body as well makes your skin clear.
You can also apply used tea bags on your body wherever there is pimple or acne.
This is due to the compilation of polyphenols which is helpful in the reduction of sebum secretion. It also reduces acne and pimples on back overall.
Can’t-Miss: BEST GREEN TEA BRANDS FOR WEIGHT LOSS 2019
Organic or raw honey is helpful in the treatment of inflamed skin and acne which is full of pus.
Honey also has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-microbial properties which help in the reduction of acne along with pimples.
Turmeric is rich in curcumin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and also anti-bacterial properties which helps in treating acne along with pimples.
Why Do I Have Pimples on my Back?
There are a lot of reasons due to which pimples are caused on the back like the ones mentioned above.
It depends on every individual because skin type of every person is different. However, all the above-given home remedies for pimples on back treatments are excellent and you can adopt them with ease.
Most of the items can be found at home and you can use them to get rid of the pimples on back fast.
Precautions for Pimples on Back
1. Choose skin care products wisely
2. Shower regularly and especially after a workout
3. Follow a healthy diet
4. Avoid sugary products and processed foods
5. Wear loose-fitting clothes only and not very fitting clothes
6. Exfoliate your body at least twice a week.
7. Avoid popping pimples on back.
With that said, pimples on the back can be irritating and also get painful with time. Thus, it is advisable to treat them as soon as you can and get rid of pimples on back.
Therefore, you can use these home remedies and share them with needy who wants to get rid of pimples on back, the fastest and non-surgical way.